If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My favorite on the go summer breakfast is on the blog! Juicy Cherry Coconut Muffins that will CHANGE your life. Bring these to your neighbors and they'll never play their music too loud. —Paige
- 1 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt, at room temp
- 1 Large Egg, at room temp
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Extract
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup Fresh Cherries, pitted and roughly chopped (I used Bing cherries)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit. Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray or line with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, sugar, butter, yogurt and coconut extract. Stir into dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in pitted cherries and the juices that have seeped from them.
- Using an ice cream scoop, divide batter among prepared muffin cups then and the top with shredded coconut.
- Bake until a tester inserted into the center comes out batter-free, about 20-25 minutes. Transfer muffins to a rack and let cool.