Author Notes: I'm sharing my crazy easy recipe for No-Churn Frosted Animal Cracker Ice Cream. The cookies stay crunchy, even after freezing! It's my new obsession —Paige
cups Cold Heavy Whipping Cream
teaspoon Good Vanilla Extract
ounces Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
cup Frosted Animal Crackers, plus more to garnish
tablespoons Rainbow Sprinkles (I just used the sprinkles that were in the bottom of the animal cracker bag)
- Give animal crackers a rough chop. You'll mix them into your ice cream so keep that in mind.
- Whip the cream with a mixer on medium-high speed until firm peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- Fold in vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Gently fold in animal crackers and sprinkles, if using, until evenly distributed. Pour into metal loaf pan and garnish the top with more whole animal crackers.
- Freeze, covered, for at least 6 hours. Enjoy!