If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I'm sharing my crazy easy recipe for No-Churn Frosted Animal Cracker Ice Cream. The cookies stay crunchy, even after freezing! It's my new obsession —Paige
- 2 cups Cold Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Good Vanilla Extract
- 1 14 ounces Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Frosted Animal Crackers, plus more to garnish
- 1-2 tablespoons Rainbow Sprinkles (I just used the sprinkles that were in the bottom of the animal cracker bag)
- Give animal crackers a rough chop. You'll mix them into your ice cream so keep that in mind.
- Whip the cream with a mixer on medium-high speed until firm peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- Fold in vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Gently fold in animal crackers and sprinkles, if using, until evenly distributed. Pour into metal loaf pan and garnish the top with more whole animal crackers.
- Freeze, covered, for at least 6 hours. Enjoy!