Author Notes: Spicy sweet Sriracha Peach sauce... shown here served over crispy buttermilk fried chicken and cheddar lime cornbread —Emily Steadman
tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
tablespoon Lime Zest
In This Recipe
- Melt butter over medium heat in a sauce pan
- Add diced peaches and lime juice to sauce pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add Honey and Sriracha and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until sauce reduces to a syrupy consistency
- Serve over fried chicken and garnish with lime zest
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Savory Stone Fruit