If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spicy sweet Sriracha Peach sauce... shown here served over crispy buttermilk fried chicken and cheddar lime cornbread —Emily Steadman
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 Peach, diced
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tablespoon Lime Zest
- Melt butter over medium heat in a sauce pan
- Add diced peaches and lime juice to sauce pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add Honey and Sriracha and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until sauce reduces to a syrupy consistency
- Serve over fried chicken and garnish with lime zest
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Savory Stone Fruit