Author Notes: No Breadcrumbs? No Problem! Use Granola to coat your chicken breast for a delicious new twist. This recipe, created by Viki’s Granola founder, Viki Sater, is nutritious, delicious & made with only 5 ingredients! For more information on Viki and her brand visit www.vikisfoods.com.
cup panko crumbs
cup Viki's Granola - Original
salt & pepper to taste
- Place eggs into a shallow dish.
- In a food processor pulse panko crumbs and granola. Place the breadcrumb mixture into another shallow dish.
- Place flour into a third shallow dish.
- Season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Set heat to medium and add 1/8 inch of oil in a large frying skillet.
- While the oil heats, dip the cutlets one by one first into the flour (shake off excess) then into eggs and finally into the granola panko mixture.
- When the oil is hot, place the chicken cutlet onto the skillet.
- Transfer to a platter lined with paper towel and serve.