If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: No Breadcrumbs? No Problem! Use Granola to coat your chicken breast for a delicious new twist. This recipe, created by Viki’s Granola founder, Viki Sater, is nutritious, delicious & made with only 5 ingredients! For more information on Viki and her brand visit www.vikisfoods.com.
cup panko crumbs
cup Viki's Granola - Original
salt & pepper to taste
- Place eggs into a shallow dish.
- In a food processor pulse panko crumbs and granola. Place the breadcrumb mixture into another shallow dish.
- Place flour into a third shallow dish.
- Season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Set heat to medium and add 1/8 inch of oil in a large frying skillet.
- While the oil heats, dip the cutlets one by one first into the flour (shake off excess) then into eggs and finally into the granola panko mixture.
- When the oil is hot, place the chicken cutlet onto the skillet.
- Transfer to a platter lined with paper towel and serve.