If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Brother Jimmy's (www.BrotherJimmys.com) & Chef Eva Pesantez's Pimiento Cheese Dip is a perfect appetizer for your dinner party. Made within four simple steps, ready within one hour and your guests will be reaching for more. —staff
- 1 pound Cream Cheese, soft
- 4 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 12 ounces Roasted Rep Pepper (pimiento)
- 1.5 teaspoons Salt
- 1.5 teaspoons Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Chili Ancho
- 1/2 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Granulated Onion
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until it is very soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined, scraping the bottom of the bowl to make sure all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes to firm up and let all the flavors marry.
- Serve with Saltines, pepperocini and pickles.