If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: July is National Ice Cream Month, and there's nothing more your pup like on a hot summer day than a cold treat!
Rover.com's Chef Gus has created yet another pup (and owner!) friendly frozen yogurt delight to help Fido cool down and celebrate the delicious month observance. —Rover.com
Makes 1 batch
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup whole blueberries
- 1/2 piece banana, thinly sliced
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 pretzel stick, per pupsicle
- Combine all ingredients until mixed.
- Add pretzel stick and pour mixture into molds.
- Freeze for at least 4 to 5 hours before serving.