If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 6 to 8
- 1/3 cup grated onion
- 1/3 cup grated asian pear
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Combine Marinade ingredients. Set aside.
- 2 pounds Flat Iron Steak
- 1 large white onion sliced thin, pole to pole
- Remove any silverskin and sinew from beef. Slice thinly as possible against the grain about 1/8 inch thick.
- Marinate the beef overnight.
- Add sliced onion just before cooking (no more than 30 minutes)
- Cook in batches.
- Finish with scallions and sesame seeds.