If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A lovely and easy recipe using fresh peaches. —BerryBaby
- 1-1/2 cups Cinnamon Graham Crackers (one sleeve plus 2 extra crackers)
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup Granulated white sugar
- Pulse graham crackers in food processor until finely ground.
- Add sugar and pulse 3 times to combine.
- With food processor running add butter until combined.
- Press mixture into a 9" Springform pan.
- Bake for THREE minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- 12 ounces Cream cheese (softened) - 8 oz. pkg plus and half pkg 4 oz.
- 2/3 cup Granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon Almond extract (or Vanilla extract)
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/2 cup SOLO Apricot filling (this can be found in the Baking Aisle)
- With a hand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add extract and sugar and beat until combined
- Add eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each one.
- Pour into prepared graham cracker shell and bake for 35 minutes on middle rack.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- PEACH TOPPING
- Bring a big pot of water to a simmer and add peaches.
- Simmer peaches for 3-4 minutes until the skins are easy to peel.
- Run peaches under cold water for 15 seconds to remove peels.
- Cut peaches into slices (see photo).
- Mix peaches with one cup of SOLO filling to coat thoroughly.
- Refrigerate peaches until ready to assemble on top of cheesecake before serving.
- Arrange peach slices on top of cheesecake and serve.