If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A wonderful, fresh, summer pasta dish using fresh peaches and zucchini. This dish can be make a day before. Adjust seasoning to taste before serving. —BerryBaby
- 1 cup Large Fresh Peach cut into 1" chunks
- 1 cup Zucchini cut into 1" chunks
- 1 cup Red Pepper cut into strips
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes Sliced in halves
- 2 tablespoons Red Onion Chopped
- 1 Pkg Fresh Linguine Pasta (Buitoni)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice (divided)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Basil (fresh can be used, 3 leaves torn into pieces)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper (or to taste)
- Freshly Grated Parmesan
- Prepare vegetables. Cut peaches, zucchini into 1" chunks, place in large bowl.
- Slice red pepper into strips. Place in bowl.
- Chopped red onion. Place in bowl.
- Mix all vegetables together and toss with 2 T. of the lemon juice. Set aside.
- Make pasta according to directions. Drain.
- Mix remaining lemon juice, olive oil basil, onion powder and salt/pepper.
- Add it to the warm pasta and toss to coat pasta.
- Add fruit and vegetables to pasta and toss.
- Divide among four bowls.
- Grate fresh Parmesan over pasta and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Savory Stone Fruit