If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For this tea cocktail recipe, we used Teavana’s newest addition to their line of mixology-inspired teas, Beach Bellini. And yes it smells and tastes as good as it sounds!! I could bottle that fragrance up and smell it everyday!! It has notes of pineapple, papaya and citrus to give it a tropical splash. —Eden Passante
- 3 scoops rock sugar from Teavanna
- 6 scoops Teavana Beach bellini loose leaf tea
- 2 ounces Rum
- 2 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Steep loose leaf tea with rock sugar for 5 minutes in very hot water.
- Pour over ice and let cool
- Mix other ingredients together in a shaker and pour over ice.
- Add rose petals and pineapple for garnish.
More Great Recipes: