If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Adapted slightly from Brit+Co's Adult Capri Sun recipe: brit.co/make-this-strawberry-kiwi-vodka-lemonade-adult-capri-sun-recipe/. —Catherine O'Donnell
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice (about 6 large lemons)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 pound strawberries, halved
- 4 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- Add lemon juice to the sugar water mixture. Blend until smooth.
- Blend strawberries and kiwis in a blender. Add the lemon sugar water mixture and blend.
- Serve with ice and add extra lemon slices or fruit chunks if you'd like.
More Great Recipes: