If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This refreshing salsa pairs surprising flavors for a knock-out punch! I made it as a side for blacked salmon and it was amazing. It also is a surprising, summer salsa to have with chips and salsa. —Holly Cole
Makes 3 cups
- 4 Fresh and firm diced plums
- 1 cup Diced watermelon
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 freshly juiced lime with bits of pulp
- 2 finely chopped serano peppers or pepper of your choice
- 2 tablespoons Rice vinegar
- 1 pinch salt (to your taste)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Vidalia onion
- Combine all of your ingredients together and let to marinate for one hour.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Savory Stone Fruit