If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple summer salad that highlights the sweetness of peaches, cheesy mozzarella balls and a savory basil vinaigrette. —Kara Chin
- 2 cups basil leaves, packed
- 1 shallot
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1/3 cup perlini mozzarella
- 8-10 blackberries
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- basil leaves for garnish
- Place all basil vinaigrette ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and combined.
- Arrange all salad ingredients in a plate or a bowl. Drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Savory Stone Fruit