If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 8 slices cinnamon swirl bread
- 4 chocolate marshmallows (store-bought or homemade)
- Dark chocolate
- Flaky sea salt
- Turn on the broiler. Lay 8 slices of cinnamon swirl bread on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Broil until more than toasted, even a little black in spots.
- Flip the slices over, put a square of chocolate on 4 of the slices and a marshmallow on the other four, then broil until the chocolate is melty and the marshmallow is toasty (or burnt—whatever you like).
- Sprinkle a flaky salt on the melted chocolate, then top with the marshmallow-toast. Gobble. This s'more can also be made over a fire, of course.