If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This pineapple and lentil salad is the perfect lunch. Plus a recipe ginger and lime dressing. —Palouse Brand
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup lentils
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Bring water to a boil and add lentils, reduce heat to a slow boil until lentils are cooked tender, approximately 20 minutes. Drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
- In the serving bowl add pineapple, cilantro, red onion and tomatoes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and stir well, pour dressing over ingredients in the serving bowl and stir well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.