If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Layers of graham crackers, lemon cream cheese filling and blueberry sauce in a delicious frozen form. —Oh Sweet Day!
Makes: one loaf cake
tablespoons granulated sugar
cups fresh blueberries
Lemon Cream Cheese Filling
cup whipping cream
ounces cream cheese, softened
cup granulated sugar
teaspoon vanilla extract
cup store bought or home-made lemon curd
graham crackers, divided
- Line a 9 x 5″ loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving overhang on all sides.
- To prepare blueberry sauce, mix all ingredients in a small bowl and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until mixture begins to thicken, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Let cool completely.
- To prepare filling, in the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the cream until it holds firm peaks. Remove cream from bowl and keep cold in fridge.
- In the same bowl, use a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until it’s soft and creamy.
- Gently fold 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture to lighten the mixture, then add the remaining cream and continue folding until incorporated.
- Fold in lemon curd until combined.
- To assemble, place a single layer of graham crackers on the bottom of the prepare pan, breaking as needed to fit in. Using a small offset spatula, evenly spread a quarter of lemon cream cheese filling over graham crackers, then 1/2 cup of blueberry sauce and another quarter of lemon cream cheese filling. Repeat layering process with graham crackers, cream cheese filling, blueberry sauce, cream cheese filling. Finish with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Using the plastic overhang to unmold the cake. Slice cake into layers and serve with the remaining blueberry sauce.