If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chili Cheese Muffins
cups blanched almond flour
teaspoon celtic sea salt
teaspoon baking soda
tablespoons red pepper flakes
cups firmly packed grated cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- In a food processor, combined almond flour, salt, and baking soda
- Pulse in eggs, until well combined
- Briefly pulse in 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes, and cheddar cheese
- Scoop a heaping ¼ cup of batter into each paper lined muffin cup
- Garnish muffins with remaining 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes
- Cool 1 hour
More Great Recipes: