If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Frozen coffee ice cubes keep your iced coffees from getting watered down. It's also a great way to add a hint of flavor with milk, cream or flavored coffee. —The Domestic Dietitian
- 2 cups Brewed Coffee
- 2 tablespoons Cream or milk, optional
- Pour brewed coffee into ice cube trays
- Add milk or cream if desired
- Place in freezer and wait until set
- Add coffee ice cubes to a glass, pour coffee or espresso over the top and enjoy
More Great Recipes: Booze-Free Drinks