If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick, no-churn chocolate ice cream base, spiked with malt powder, and frozen in a popsicle mold —Sarah | Wisconsin from Scratch
Makes 10 pops
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup roasted, salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Whip heavy cream until peaks form. Mix in the cocoa powder, malted milk powder, vanilla, and salt until just combined.
- Fold the sweetened condensed milk into the whipped cream mixture until fully incorporated.
- Remove popsicle mold from freezer and run hot water over the bottom of the molds for 20-30 seconds to loosen pops. Remove pops from molds and roll in finely chopped peanuts to coat. Popsicles can be served immediately or individually wrapped in parchment paper and stored in the freezer for several days.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts