If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Can you believe it's almost back to school time!?? Tonight I'm sharing my Fruit and Nut Cereal Bars that are perfect for a lunch box or after school treat. Or a full grown adult with no kids ???? —Paige
Makes: 20 bars
tablespoons tablespoons unsalted butter
cups Mini Marshmallows
cups Fruit-o-Shaped cereal
cup Sliced Almonds
cup Dried Cherries
cup Greek Yogurt Chips
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment and coat with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir continuously until they are melted. Remove from the heat and stir in the salt and vanilla.
- Pour the cereal into the melted marshmallow and stir to coat.
- Add in dried cherries and almonds and stir to combine.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator to allow the white chocolate to set, about 20 minutes.
- Cut into bars and dip the bottom of each bar into the greek yogurt chips. Sit on parchment paper to set up. Once all of the bars are dipped, drizzle more of the greek yogurt on top, if desired.
- Store in an airtight container at room temp for up to 5 days.
More Great Recipes: