If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Honey Roasted Garbanzo Beans these are the perfect snack and the perfect mix in for so many recipes! —Palouse Brand
cups dried garbanzo beans
tablespoon olive oil
teaspoon sea salt
- Place garbanzo beans in a large sauce pan, add water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and continue a slow boil for 35 minutes.
- Remove from heat, thoroughly drain and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°
- Spread beans on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for approximately 45 minutes or until they test crispy.
- Warm the honey, mix in the oil, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. While the mixture is still warm remove the crispy garbanzo beans from the oven and gently stir together until well mixed.
- Caramelize the garbanzo beans by placing them back on the baking sheet and put them back in the oven for another 10 minutes.