If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a really simple dessert to make for those warm, lazy summer days! —Madhuja
Makes one 11"tart
- 25 Oreo cookies
- 8 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp honey
- pinch of kosher salt
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 13.4 oz dulce de leche
- 6 oz good quality bittersweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp light corn syrup
- Put the Oreo cookies, butter, honey and salt in a food processor. Process until the mixture looks like wet sand. Press the mixture into an 11" tart pan, making sure to get a smooth and even layer all the way up to the edge. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Whip the cream cheese and dulce de leche together in a stand mixer until the mixture is very smooth and well mixed. Scoop it out and evenly fill out the tart. ( An offset spatula works great for jobs like this!) Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Add the chocolate and heavy cream into a small bowl and microwave for 30-60 seconds. Stir vigorously, until the chocolate is all melted. Add the corn syrup and whisk some more.Spread it in an even layer all over the tart. Refrigerate for at least an hour. Garnish with your favorite fresh fruits and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts