If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This will satisfy your sweet tooth without guilt! It's crunchy, chocolaty, loaded with antioxidants and so easy to make. This recipe can be changed up to suit your taste by changing the dried fruit and nuts. —BerryBaby
Makes 8 crackers
- 8 Ryvita Sesame Rye Crackers*
- 6 ounces 72% Dark Chocolate Bar
- 1 cup Shaved Dried Coconut
- 2/3 cup Dried Blueberries*
- 2/3 cup Dried Cranberries (Craisins)
- 2/3 cup Salted, shelled Pistachios
- Using a double boiler, melt chocolate over simmering water. When melted remove from heat.
- Place crackers on a cooling rack over a cookie sheet to catch chocolate drippings, dried fruit and coconut.
- Holding one cracker at a time over the melted chocolate, spoon chocolate on one side of the cracker and place on cooling rack.
- Immediately top with dried blueberries, cranberries, coconut and pistachios.
- Continue the above for each cracker.
- Place the entire rack in the freezer for 15 minutes to set chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Note: These do not keep well, the crackers will get soggy, so this a 'day of' treat!
- *RyCrisp can be used and this will cover more crackers as the crackers are smaller than Ryvita.
- **Other dried fruit may be used in place of cranberries and blueberries. Suggestions are chopped apricots, dried pineapple, dried cherries.