If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipes comes together in an instant an gets rave reviews despite being terribly basic. It's also relatively healthy and light and fits perfectly at the end of a summer barbeque. —Heidi Furth
- 1 Angel food cake
- 2 cups Good quality vanilla greek yogurt
- 1.5 cups Fresh Blueberries, picked over and washed
- 1 cup Fresh raspberries, picked over and washed
- 1.5 cups Fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons Honey, optional
- 1/3 cup Orange juice
- Tear or slice angel food cake into cubes approximately 1.5 in by 1.5 in.
- Whisk together yogurt and orange juice; whisk in honey if desired.
- Cover the bottom of a trifle dish with cake cubes. Spoon 1 cup of yogurt mixture over cake and cover with a mix of berries. Repeat this until cake, yogurt and berries are all used. Serve immediately.
More Great Recipes: