If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Il manuale di nonna papera (Grandma Duck Elvira’s manual) is the Disney cookbook Italian children grew up with during the 60’ & 70’. The Viking salame was probably the most popular recipe, very easy to make and delicious, it doesn’t require any cooking. It is probably the first recipe I made by myself before I even learned how to write. —Your Guardian Chef
grams butter at room temperature
tablespoons bitter cocoa powder
grams dry tea cookies
cup curacao (optional)
- Beat the yolks with the sugar until it turns into a lighter colour and it starts bubbling.
- Mix the soft butter, the cocoa and the curacao.
- Break the cookies in small crumbs and mix them with the cream.
- Pour the mix over an aluminium foil, shape it like a salami, roll it in the foil and store in the freezer until it solidify.
- When it is ready open the parcel and slice
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts