If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You won’t believe these brownie bites are completely raw and fruit-based! Dates blended with walnuts and cocoa powder create a rich, chocolate treat perfect for a special treat, party or holiday. —Grace O
- 2 cups medjool dates, pits removed
- 2 cups raw walnut pieces
- 3/4 cup pure cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, finely ground
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Place pitted dates, walnuts, cocoa powder and salt in a food processor and pulse until moist, crumb-like dough has formed. Add water in small amounts until mixture sticks together easily, one Tablespoon at a time scraping down sides as needed. Pour coconut flakes into a shallow bowl and roll small 1 inch balls of brownie dough until they are covered with coconut. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes and serve cold.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts