Author Notes: Homemade gluten free pasta is decadent and simple to make. This gluten free recipes uses gram flour and only has seven ingredients! —Palouse Brand
grams garbanzo bean flour
cup tapioca or potato starch
packet xantham gum
tablespoons olive oil
- Except for the water, place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until the mixture starts to form a ball.
- If mixture is not fully hydrated, add 1 Tablespoon of water and pulse a few times.
- Wrap your dough with plastic wrap and set aside to rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut your dough into 6 equal pieces.
- Roll each piece of dough into a rectangle using the extra Garbanzo flour to prevent sticking. Try to roll the dough as thin as possible; this should not be difficult if the dough is well rested.
- Using a pizza cutter and ruler as a guide, cut each piece of dough lengthwise into strips ½” wide.
- Create a nest with the noodles of each piece of dough.
- The nests may now be frozen or refrigerated until ready to use.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook noodles 4-7 (if frozen) minutes. Drain and toss with olive oil to prevent sticking.