If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If I have to describe pannacotta in one sentence, I will say that it is one of the most simply divine Italian desserts and much appreciated around the world. —Jasmina Gajic
- 350 milliliters full cream
- 150 milliliters full cream milk
- 1 piece vanilla pod
- 1 tablespoon powdered gelatine
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 piece lemon zest
- 100 grams plain yoghurt
- 75 grams honey
- Dissolve the gelatine in water and leave for 5 minutes to thicken. Place cream, milk and scraped vanilla pod into a pot and simmer on a low heat until it boils. Remove from the heat and add dissolved gelatine. Stir until all melts equally.
- Add yoghurt and honey and stir one more time. Pour the mixture into 4 ramekins or a mould of your choice and leave overnight in the fridge. Take pannacotta from the fridge 30 minutes prior to serving. Serve with your choice of fresh fruit or preserve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts
More Great Recipes: