If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 packet linguini
- 1 cup dry porcini mushrooms
- 2 beef tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1/4 bunch basil
- salt & black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Put boiling water on dry mushrooms, leave to soften. Slice the onions and saute in oil. Add the mushrooms. Cook for 5-10 minutes. Use some of the mushroom juice..
- Add olive oil crashed garlic and diced tomatoes in a pan. Add sugar and cook for 5 minutes. Add basil leaves.
- Cook the pasta in salty water, drain and add to the tomato sauce.
- Place the pasta on a serving dish. Add the mushrooms, basil leaves, grated parmesan and drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on top.