If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fruit Sandwich is well known as a menu of old style Coffee Shop in Japan.
I even can find this sandwich in CV. It's popular for girls!
Good as breakfast, dessert or snack.
All you need is pillowy sandwich bread, whipped cream and fruit.
You can use any fruit. For example, peach, orange, blueberry, grape and so on!
This is a kid-friendly recipe! So, try it with your kids! —Yuki
- 100 milliliters heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 pieces white sandwich bread
- 4 pieces strawberry
- 1 piece banana
- 2 pieces sliced kiwi
- 8 pieces tangerine
- Whip the cream, Add sugar. Beat until the cream is stiff.
- Spread 1/4 of whipped cream on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place Fruit.
- Cut off the crusts. Cut in half or quarters.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts