If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
These treats capture a little of that summery cheer, sweet and a little savory, with a nice crunch from the nuts. However, if you prefer to go nut free, you can leave them out of the mixture and they still taste great! While I used blueberries here, your favorite berry (or mixture of berries) is also delicious. —Lauren Bradford
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, rinsed and stems removed
- 12 ounces plain raisins
- 3/4 cup unsweetened 5-grain cereal
- 1/2 cup peanuts (optional)
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 Orange, zested and peeled
- 1 5.3 ounce container plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup Mixed berries, sliced
- Place the first 4 ingredients in your food processor (or first 3 if omitting nuts) and pulse until the mixture is well blended.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the chia seeds. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Using a tablespoon, take 2 scoops at a time and form into patties. Place on a parchment-lined sheet pan and refrigerate as you make the topping.
- Rinse and zest your orange (if you don’t have a zester, use a vegetable peeler to take only the orange part of the rind, and chop it up).
- Then, peel the orange and squeeze the juice from 3-4 pieces into your yogurt (chop the remaining orange slices for garnish or do what I did and enjoy the rest of the orange as you assemble 😉).
- Lay the berry 'patties' on a platter, and divide the contents of the yogurt mixture to spread over the tops. Garnish with the zest, berries and/or berries & chopped orange.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to two days.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts