If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Instead of cupcakes, why not rice cakes? The combinations are endless. This one is wonderful for kids. It's not only sweet and tasty, but good for them! They will never know it! —BerryBaby
- 4 Rice Cakes (any flavor)
- 4 tablespoons Strawberry jam
- 1 Small container of Strawberry Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Chopped nuts (I used walnuts)
- Spread strawberry jam on each rice cake.
- Top the jam with strawberry yogurt.
- Sprinkle with nuts. Serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts
More Great Recipes: