If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Since I love American Classic Chocolate Pudding, like Grandma's creamy cornstarch pudding, I wanted to try it with Green Tea instead of using Cocoa or Chocolate.
Very very easy. Quick. Not so many ingredients you need to make.
But, delicious! —Yuki Ishikawa
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons MATCHA powder
- 200 milliliters soy milk (unsweetened)
- 100 milliliters milk
- Stir together cornstarch, sugar, Matcha in medium saucepan. Gradually stir in Soy Milk and Whole Milk a little at a time.
- Cook over low-medium heat, stirring constantly, Bring to a boil. Boil and stir about 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Pour into each cup. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding to prevent a skin from forming. Let cool and Chill in Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Garnish with whipped cream, if you like.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts
More Great Recipes: Desserts