If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 quart
- 6 ounces green onions, greens removed
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter
- Zest of a lemon and juice of 1/2
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the broiler to 500°F. Bring the butter to room temperature to soften.
- Trim the roots from the green onions and remove the tops. Place the bottoms in a pan with a little olive oil and salt, and then broil them until the onions are charred on all sides, a few minutes to each. Remove from the oven and then let the onions cool completely.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until all ingredients are well incorporated. Check the seasoning to your taste and adjust as necessary.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!