Author Notes: A delicious summer dessert —Talia Kornfeld
Plums, pitted and sliced
cup White Sugar, divided
cup AP Flour, sifted
teaspoons Baking Powder
cup Margarine (or Butter), melted
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the plums out into a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the plums.
- Dust 1/4 cup of sugar over the plums.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over plums
- In a bowl, mic together remaining 1/2 cup of sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine with beaten eggs, and spoon the mixture over the plums.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the topping.
- Bake in preheated oven until the topping is golden brown, approximately 35 - 40 minutes.