If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious summer dessert —Talia Kornfeld
- 12 Plums, pitted and sliced
- 3/4 cup White Sugar, divided
- 1 cup AP Flour, sifted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Margarine (or Butter), melted
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- 1 dash Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the plums out into a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the plums.
- Dust 1/4 cup of sugar over the plums.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over plums
- In a bowl, mic together remaining 1/2 cup of sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine with beaten eggs, and spoon the mixture over the plums.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the topping.
- Bake in preheated oven until the topping is golden brown, approximately 35 - 40 minutes.