If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My kids love cheesecake but I do not like baking them. They never turn out right! So I was in the kitchen one day and just started adding things together that I knew they would like! It is now one of our favorite pies! —Tammy Wooten Stephens
small box of lemon pudding
Cream Cheese - room temperature
can of sweetened condensed milk
cup lemon juice
pint Fresh Strawberries
Pre-made Graham Cracker Pie Shell
Milk for preparing pudding
- Prepare pudding with the pie filling directions.
- Cream the following together: Cream Cheese and Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Mix in the pudding to the cream cheese mixture.
- Stir in the following: Half of the Cool Whip, vanilla, lemon juice and half of the strawberries. (Slice or chop the strawberries)
- Pour into the Pie Shell.
- Top the pie with the rest of the cool whip and strawberries.
- Cover and put in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts
More Great Recipes: