Author Notes: My kids love cheesecake but I do not like baking them. They never turn out right! So I was in the kitchen one day and just started adding things together that I knew they would like! It is now one of our favorite pies! —Tammy Wooten Stephens
small box of lemon pudding
Cream Cheese - room temperature
can of sweetened condensed milk
cup lemon juice
pint Fresh Strawberries
Pre-made Graham Cracker Pie Shell
Milk for preparing pudding
- Prepare pudding with the pie filling directions.
- Cream the following together: Cream Cheese and Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Mix in the pudding to the cream cheese mixture.
- Stir in the following: Half of the Cool Whip, vanilla, lemon juice and half of the strawberries. (Slice or chop the strawberries)
- Pour into the Pie Shell.
- Top the pie with the rest of the cool whip and strawberries.
- Cover and put in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts
More Great Recipes: