If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It is an easy recipe but very wealthy.
Perfect for family meals or for friends coming with no previous advise
- 6 pieces Half peach in syrup
- 250 milliliters Mascarpone cream
- 9 tablespoons Iced sugar
- 4 tablespoons Chocolat or other sugar sprinkles
- It's so easy and ready to get dessert. First you have to whip the mascarpone cream with the iced sugar.
- Once you get a smooth cream, you fill the halves peaches with it. And you add sprinkles all over. It's ready to taste after 1/2 an hour in the fridge.