If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is a no-cook, 5-ingredient ice cream recipe, Whisk together sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, heavy cream & instant espresso. Freeze, then add toffee pieces & freeze until ready to scoop. —Entertaining is Easy/Lisa Newsome
Makes 1.5 quarts
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee or espresso
- 8 ounces toffee pieces
- Whisk together all the ingredients except the toffee pieces. Refrigerate until very cold, at least 2 hours.
- Pour the ice cream into an ice cream maker & process according to the manufacturer's instructions. When the ice cream is done, fold in the toffee pieces & freeze.
- Serve the toffee coffee ice cream in a cone, bowl or eat from the container with your favorite spoon.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts