If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Baileys Irish Cream is mixed into a Rich Fudgy Ice Cream swirled with Chopped Heath Bars and Drizzled with Chocolate this Oreo Crust Ice Cream Pie is delectable! —Elizabeth Waterson
- 34 Oreos, finely crushed
- 5 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1.5 quarts Double Fudge Brownie Ice Cream, at room temp (let sit out for 30 minutes)
- 1 cup Cool Whip Topping
- 1.5 cups Heath Bars, chopped
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Place crushed Oreo crumbs and melted butter in a bowl and mix until combined. In a 9 inch spring-foam pan place the Oreo mixture and press into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together ice cream and irish cream. Fold in whipped topping and 1 cup of Heath bars. Pour into prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt chocolate chips for 20 second increments until melted. Mine took about 40 seconds. Drizzle on top of cake and place remaining Heath Bars.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts