If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Based on the Nutty Irishman Cocktail this no bake pie is filled with Bailey's Irish Cream, Frangelico and of course we needed chocolate! —Elizabeth Waterson
cup Unsalted Butter, melted
cup Milk Chocolate Chips
ounces Cream Cheese, at room temp.
cups Heavy Whipping Cream
cup Bailey's Irish Cream
tablespoons Frangelico Liqueur
ounces Good Quality Chocolate Bar, I prefer Cadbury's Dairy Milk
- In a food processor blend Oreo cookies until crushed to a fine crumb. Pour into a bowl and mix in 1/2 stick melted butter. Press into a 9 inch pie dish. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- In a bowl on top of a saucepan or double broiler melt the chocolate. You want the saucepan to have about 1 inch of water and the bowl to sit on top of saucepan- as in not touching the water. Melt the chocolate and watch carefully, as chocolate burns easily. Once completely melted and smooth set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat cream cheese for 2 minutes. Scoop into a clean bowl.
- In the same mixing bowl whip the heavy cream and first 1/2 cup Bailey's until stiff peaks form. Once whipped cream is formed fold in cream cheese, chocolate and remaining 1/4 cup of Bailey's Irish Cream and Frangelico. Pour into prepared pie dish. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or over night.
- Using a vegetable peeler take a chocolate bar that has been frozen peel curls of chocolate to put on top of pie. Store pie in air tight container in refrigerator.