If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy delicious no-bake cheesecakes —Vesela Yordanova
Makes: 9 mini-cheesecakes
grams soft butter
grams white chocolate
grams cream cheese Philadelphia
grams cream cheese
tablespoons castor sugar
piece lemon zest from 1/2 lemon
piece lemon juice from 1/2 lemon
grams blueberries, raspberries, blackberries
- Grind biscuits. After that add the butter to the biscuits. If the mixture is too crumbly, add a little bit of butter. Spread the mixtures into cupcake forms.
- Melt the white chocolate with a double-boiler by adding a bit of butter to the chocolate (about 10-15 grams).
- Spread the melted white chocolate on the mixture in the cupcake forms.
- In a bowl mix well the cream cheeses. Add the caster sugar and mix again. Add the lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Spread the cream mixture in the cupcake forms.
- Finish with garnish of blueberries, raspberries and blackberries.
- Serve chilled. Eat with pleasure.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts