If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love coffee drinks. This is a favorite of mine that I enjoy not only for dessert, but when I want to treat myself with something warm, delicious and sweet! The chocolate, cinnamon and vanilla are the perfect answer. —BerryBaby
- 1 cup Freshly brewed, hot, coffee
- 1/2 cup Whole milk
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Granulated sugar
- 1 drop Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon
- 1 Maraschino cherry with stem (optional)
- Brew coffee.
- Heat milk until warm in a mug.
- Add coffee to the mug.
- Mix in cocoa, sugar until blended.
- Add vanilla.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- To make it festive, add a cherry on top and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts
More Great Recipes: Desserts