Author Notes: This is an easy no sweat delectable summer treat. —Elme Jordaan
Makes: 1 1/2 quarts
Lemon Ice Cream
Can of Condensed Milk
cups Whipping Cream
tablespoons Lemon Juice
tablespoon Lemon Zest
cups Fresh Blueberries
In This Recipe
- Place the blueberries and water in a saucepan. Let boil on a medium heat until thick, syrupy and dark purple. Take off the heat and let cool.
- While the syrup cools, whip the whipping cream to stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk the condensed milk with the lemon juice and zest.
- Fold the whipped cream into the lemon condensed milk until combined.
- In a freezer safe bowl pour half the lemon base and top with half the blueberry syrup. Swirl it around with a spoon. Top with the remaining lemon base and blueberry syrup and repeat.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours. Then scoop and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts