If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an easy no sweat delectable summer treat. —Elme Jordaan
Makes: 1 1/2 quarts
Lemon Ice Cream
Can of Condensed Milk
cups Whipping Cream
tablespoons Lemon Juice
tablespoon Lemon Zest
cups Fresh Blueberries
- Place the blueberries and water in a saucepan. Let boil on a medium heat until thick, syrupy and dark purple. Take off the heat and let cool.
- While the syrup cools, whip the whipping cream to stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk the condensed milk with the lemon juice and zest.
- Fold the whipped cream into the lemon condensed milk until combined.
- In a freezer safe bowl pour half the lemon base and top with half the blueberry syrup. Swirl it around with a spoon. Top with the remaining lemon base and blueberry syrup and repeat.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours. Then scoop and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts
More Great Recipes:
Ice Cream/Frozen Desserts