If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This layered mousse pie consists of a graham cracker pie crust, banana, cookie butter creme, Nutella mousse, and homemade whipped creme, topped with a Nutella drizzle and chopped Hazelnuts —Briana Pope-Pettis
- 1 banana
- 1/2 crunchy cookie butter
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 cups heavy whipping creme
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts
- 1 graham cracker pie tin
- 2 teaspoons powder sugar
- Slice bananas and evenly spread over the bottom of them.
- Take the cookie butter and 3 Tbsp of Heavy Whipping Creme and whip in a mixer on high until smooth. Spread the cookie butter creme evenly on top of the bananas.
- Take the Nutella and 1/4 cup of the Heavy Whipping Creme and mix on high in the mixer until smooth. Spread the Nutella mousse on top of the cookie butter. Place the lid on the pie and put in the freezer until firm. (About 2 hours). Save any leftover Nutella mouse
- In a bowl mix heavy whipping creme and sugar and whip until it forms firm peaks.
- When the pie is firm, top with the whipped creme and drizzle with the leftover Nutella mousse.
- Sprinkle the chopped hazelnuts on the outside border of the pie.