If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an easy no bake summer tart that is refreshing, and cool on a summer day. —Beth
- 5.5 ounces Lemon wafer cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cardamon
- Place cookies in a food processor and process until fine crumbs, add butter and cardamon and process until incorporated
- 8 ounces Marscapone cheese
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup powered sugar
- 1 pint bluebeeries,
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon basil
- Place cream into stand mixxer with whisk attachement and whip the cream until stiff peaks appear, remove from bowl and se aside. Add chesse to the bowl and whip until fluffly. Add sugar and whisk until incorporated. Add the whipped cream back into the mixing bowl and whisk until it is combined
- Press the cookies in to a 8 inch tart pan, pressing cookies about 1/4 of the way up the sides of the tart pan. Using all but 1/2 cup of the pint of blueberries, spread them out to cover the bottom of the pan. Spoon the whipped cream mixture over the blueberries and spread to cover. Sprinkle the lemon zest over the cream. Chiffonade the basil and sprinkle over the cream. With the remaining 1/2 cup blueberries pile them in the middle of the tart. Refreigerate before serving for 1 hour.