If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a fruity take on Panzanella, the traditional Italian bread salad. Serve it with a rosé wine or blackberry iced tea.
—Joely Seal Rogers
- 4 small, ripe and juicy peaches, pitted and quartered
- 1 pint blackberries
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves, shredded
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 slices whole grain bread, toasted and cubed
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Place the bread in the bottom of a large mixing bowl. Pour the balsamic vinaigrette over the bread and toss, allowing it to soak into the bread.
- Add the peaches, blackberries, blue cheese, and shredded basil leaves. Toss gently to blend and season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.