If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've got your breakfast for the week on lock! This Make-Ahead Blueberry Pecan Baked Oatmeal is delicious and you probably have everything you need to make it right now! —Paige
- 2 1/2 cups Rolled Old-Fashioned Oats
- 2/3 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup Dried Blueberries
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 2/3 cups Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil, Melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together oats, pecans, dried blueberries, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In a separate mixing bowl stir together mashed bananas with almond milk, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla extract and whisk until very well blended. Stir in coconut oil. Pour milk mixture into oat mixture and stir to combined. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake in preheated oven until set, about 30 minutes. Serve warm.
- Adapted slightly from http://www.cookingclassy.com/2016/02/banana-pecan-baked-oatmeal/