If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Keto Brownies are made with just 8 ingredients and are a fantastic low-carb dessert. Yes, you can follow a low-carb diet and still satisfy your chocolate cravings! This no-fuss flourless brownie recipe calls for macadamia nuts, baker’s chocolate, eggs, coconut oil, erythritol, stevia, salt, and baking soda. —elanaspantry
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 ounces 100% dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla stevia
- In a food processor pulse macadamia nuts, salt, and baking soda until the texture of gravel
- Pulse in chocolate and coconut oil until smooth
- Pulse in erythritol, eggs, and stevia
- Transfer mixture to a greased 8 x 8 inch baking dish
- Bake at 350° for 22-27 minutes, batter will set up when cooled
- Cool 1 hour