If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy and delicious puff pastry tart with tomatoes and goats cheese. Full details at www.bakingamess.co.uk/goats-cheese-sundried-tomato-tart-with-prosciutto/ —Baking a Mess
- 350 grams puff pastry
- 100 grams sundried tomato paste
- 110 grams goats cheese
- handful cherry tomatoes
- 3-4 slices prosciutto (optional)
- spinach (or other fresh leaf) to garnish
- Roll out your puff pastry to a rectangle, or any shape you want! It should be about 4mm thick.
- Then place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and prick the surface of the pastry with a a fork, leaving a little gap around the edge for a 'crust', this should stop the puff pastry from rising in the middle where the toppings are.
- Spread the sundried tomato paste over the pastry.
- Top the pastry with your tomato and goats cheese slices, this can be random or in a pattern, it's completely up to you - we chose to do a diagonal striped pattern.
- Bake in the oven at 180C for 20mins or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Top your tart with the prosciutto and spinach as garnish.