Author Notes: An easy and delicious puff pastry tart with tomatoes and goats cheese. Full details at www.bakingamess.co.uk/goats-cheese-sundried-tomato-tart-with-prosciutto/ —Baking a Mess
grams puff pastry
grams sundried tomato paste
grams goats cheese
spinach (or other fresh leaf) to garnish
- Roll out your puff pastry to a rectangle, or any shape you want! It should be about 4mm thick.
- Then place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and prick the surface of the pastry with a a fork, leaving a little gap around the edge for a 'crust', this should stop the puff pastry from rising in the middle where the toppings are.
- Spread the sundried tomato paste over the pastry.
- Top the pastry with your tomato and goats cheese slices, this can be random or in a pattern, it's completely up to you - we chose to do a diagonal striped pattern.
- Bake in the oven at 180C for 20mins or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Top your tart with the prosciutto and spinach as garnish.