If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So easy. So delicious! The tomatoes and onions burst with garden fresh flavor and add a great surprise with every bite. Dinner is on the table in less than an hour. —BerryBaby
- 1 Pork tenderloin (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 pint Garden fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1 Yellow onion (large)
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil
- Pat pork tenderloin dry.
- Rub with olive oil, sprinkle the garlic powder, salt/pepper all over the meat.
- Place in glass (Pyrex) baking pan.
- In a separate glass baking pan, place washed and dried cherry tomatoes (leave tomatoes whole, do not cut)
- Cut onion into fourths and pull the onion apart, mix with cherry tomatoes.
- Coat tomatoes and onion with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place both pans in 375 degree oven and roast for 45 minutes.
- Check temperature of roast, it should be 165. If not, keep in oven another 10 minutes and check again. (Remove the tomatoes/onions if roast needs more time.)
- Remove both pans from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice meat and spoon the tomato/onion over meat.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Tomato Showstopper
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for When You Want It to Feel Like Fall